Its summertime and the living is easy! It is time to support your local farmers no matter where you live.
Supporting local products helps you and the planet at the same time.
1. You know where the food is grown and that it is fresher than the supermarket.
2. There is less packaging involved as supermarkets tend to over use plastics.
3. When you buy local, it stays local and stimulates the economy.
4. Buying local reduces the use of fossil fuels.
5. You get to meet your local farmers and have a fun experience to boot.
6. Buy bulk save money! Fermenting or canning is a great way to enjoy the produce all through winter.